Sunday 16 October 2011

pre-spain paella!

Because my family and I are going to Barcelona tomorrow, we decided to make a cheeky paella to get ourselves in the mood.

You can find the recipe we used here.

After my sister attempting to cook the chorizo (and then burn it and walk off in a mood), I took over the cooking...
Can't say I was any more successful, but no one has got food poisoning (as of yet, fingers crossed) and no one complained too heavily, which is always a good sign.

This probably isn't the traditional paella recipe, but it worked for us and was very quick and easy to make, and included two of my favourite things: chorizo and chicken (duh.)




THE FINAL PRODUCT!!

oh yess, i was quite happy.

Anyway, I'm off to Espana tomorrow, and maybe I'll make a cheeky blog post about that, we'll see how things go...

No comments:

Post a Comment